lunes, 18 de junio de 2012

Pin-up Girl inspired Make-up Tutorial

Hi guys! This was my 1st entry for DulceCandy87's contest! I was so nervous making this video, since it was my first one :) I wanted to achieve the I'm a pin up Girl  look that was on one of her videos, it's super pretty and out of the box! If you have any questions regarding how to achieve this look, feel free to ask! I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did making it! Thanks for watching ^^ 





Products used:

maybelline age-rewind face primer
NC40 Fix Studio Fluid liquid foundation (M.A.C)
Elf powder brush
maybelline age-rewind concealer in med.
ELF eye primer
Avon single eyeshadow (classic canvas n)
THEFACESHOP large eyeshadow brush
Elf Contour eyeshadow brush
THEFACESHOP Freshian  eyeshadow (939 dazzling chocolate)
Sigma travel size 217 blending brush
Avon eyewriter liquid eyeliner in evening black
KIKO glossy eye pencil in 500 Black
angled eyeliner brush by ECOTOOLS
MAC 134 large powder brush
MAC blot powder/loose in medium dark
ECOTOOLS Stippling brush
Sleek makeup blush (Flamingo)
Sleek makeup face contour kit in medium (highlighter)
ECOTOOLS Blush brush
STYLO lip liner in red passion
AVON ultra color rich  lipstick (U423 Red 2000)
Elf define lash mascara in Black

3 comentarios:

  1. Fantastic video! And I love how your blog is in 2 languages, I'd love to be able to do something like that. :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi! Orla! thanks for the comment! I'm sure you could do something like that too :)

      Eliminar