martes, 12 de junio de 2012

My First JustFab Order!

It's not a secret that women in general are in love with shoes, the fact is that we all are, and this website is another proof of that! I found myself in a crossroad when I first heard about this website, its comparable to other web subscription site, you have to fill out some questions to find out 'your style' and build a showroom based in that idea, but thankfully there is no skip button that I have to be aware off and click every month so I won't damage my wallet, another thing that got my attention is that it offers free shipping both ways and if you are resourceful enough you'll find coupons that you can use when you want to purchase something, there are reward points (accumulates per purchase) and credit points, the regular price of the items are 39.95. All you have to do is sign in and that's pretty much it.
But enough of the chitchat, bellow are my new kids (feeling like a proud mommy) hahahha, I can't wait to try them out, so pretty, ok now to the point...these were the models that got my attention the most, don't get me wrong, if I could I would purchase pretty much everything that they got, but hey! I'm a mortal with an average salary and bills to pay, so that won't be possible. the site claims that the shoes run true to size, I'm a size 6 so I'll soon post a review on those claims, I got these badboys with 20% off since is my first purchase.
PAYSON
This shoe yells perfection in any angle that you look at it, super glam and wearable (to me); it comes in nude, tangerine and purple. Here are the details posted on the site:

Mary Jane pumps may have done the fashion rounds in decades past, but Payson’s fresh extreme platform is every stylista’s brand new must-have silhouette. Velvet-soft material and rich color increase her magnificent allure.Shoe Details
  • Approx. Heel Height: 6"
  • Approx. Platform Height: 2"
  • Runs True To Size
  • Synthetic Upper
  • Man Made Sole
  • Imported





DEBBIE
I got these on the bogo offer, buy one get one free (so meant to be)! They remind me of Steve Madden shoes, chuck heel and slick design; I could not leave them behind. It comes in black and brown. Here is the site description:
Description
Debbie will catch you on the flip side of fashion. Her dramatic wood platform and block heel feel the funk, while her girlish T-strap creates a striking contrast to the otherwise heavy silhouette. Enhance Debbie’s feminine feel by wearing her with a baby doll dress, or play up her disco heritage and pair with sequin hot pants.
Shoe Details
  • Approx. Heel Height: 5"
  • Approx. Platform Height: 1"
  • Runs True To Size
  • Synthetic Upper
  • Man Made Sole
  • Imported


I hope that you'll find this post helpful, and if you are a shoeholic as much as I am but don't have the bucks to spend too much on them, then this site is what you where looking for! if you're interested here's a link http://www.justfab.com/invite/MsCynthia0507/  As soon as they arrive I'll do a full review for you guys! Take care and talk to you soon...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario